Homeopathic Medicine For Anxiety
Things you will learn about
Anxiety is somehow common in so many people nowadays due to various types of mental problems like depression or any kind of mental stress. It may also occur due to lack of self-confidence, poor social status, or poor economic status.
There are various reasons by which a person can have feelings of anxiety. It is not a dangerous situation until it leads to self-destruction or harm to others.
If you have some particular phobia that causes anxiety or having little anxiety about anything you can reduce it by doing yoga and pranayama for anxiety.
What Is Anxiety?
Anxiety can be defined as “Intense, excessive and persistent worry and fear about every situation or any particular situation that causes an increase in heart rate, rapid breathing, sweating and feeling tired or fatigue.
In simple language, anxiety is one kind of state of fear in which a person can feel stressful conditions like excessive sweating, an increase in heartbeats, etc. There can be some additional symptoms in a particular person, it depends on how the body reacts in that type of condition.
In certain conditions body released adrenaline hormone which causes fight or flight response, sometimes it also can cause anxiety and panic attacks
What Are The Types Of Anxiety?
There are different types of anxiety in different person that includes following,
- Panic Attacks
- Social Anxiety
- Post Traumatic.
People with generalized anxiety can have symptoms of anxiety in almost every condition. Even they can develop symptoms in simple situations also.
Like if one person has generalized anxiety, he/she can develop symptoms during their classes, when they go outside when they meet new people, etc.
A panic attack is one kind of disorder that can occur when a person becomes more exposed or prone to a particular situation that can develop symptoms of anxiety.
Like if someone has anxiety about the cat and he/she suddenly or becomes more prone to cat or cat appearing or touch them, there is the chance that he/she can suffer from a panic attack at that time.
So many introvert people have social anxiety. They are normally at their home or with known people. But if they have to go to social or crowded places they develop anxiety.
Almost each and every people have fear of something like fear of the dark, fear of being alone, fear of the crowd. Also, there are some people that have particular fear or cloud or nephophobia.
These kinds of phobias are responsible for developing anxiety and sometimes panic attacks also.
Post-traumatic anxiety can be developed after some particular incidence or after some kind of mental trauma or physical trauma.
What Are The Causes Of Anxiety?
Some people may develop anxiety due to underlying medical illness, whereas some people may develop anxiety due to some kind of mental trauma or particular situation linked with anxiety.
Some of the medial condition that causes anxiety are
- Heart disease
- Type 1 Diabetes Or Type 2 Diabetes
- Hyper Thyroidism
- Misuse of drug substance or sudden withdrawal of medication or drug substances
- Withdrawal od anti-anxiety medication or alcohol
- IBS (Irritated Bowel Syndrom.
Symptoms Of Anxiety
A person with anxiety can sometimes develops mental symptoms and sometimes physical symptoms. And also both types of symptoms at the same type, it depends on how their body reacts to a particular situation.
Mental Symptoms Of Anxiety
- Sense of helplessness
- Continuous negative thoughts
- Irritable sometimes
Physical Signs Of Anxiety
- Increase heart rate
- Intense breathing or difficulty in breathing
- Profuse sweating
- Muscle twitching or increase muscle tension
These are some mental and physical signs of anxiety if you have trouble with some situation and have feelings like anxiety you have to discuss it with your doctor.
Also if you have any underlying medical causes which cause you anxiety or any mental illness, mental trauma, or having a particular phobia you immediately have to discuss your condition with your consultant physician or psychiatrist also.
Treatment for anxiety
There are different treatments available for anxiety in different pathy. Today we are going to discuss homeopathy medicine for anxiety and panic attacks
What Is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is the treatment of the method in which medicine is given similar to symptoms of the disease. It is based on the principle of ” similia similibus qurentre”. Which means similar kills similar.
For example, if you have symptoms of fever and chill, in allopathy you will be given the medicine which produces the opposite condition and removes the symptoms.
Where in homeopathy the given medicine will produce a similar effect like disease condition but stronger than the natural disease, through which your symptoms are eliminated.
Can Homeopathy Cure Anxiety?
In homeopathy, the person is treated as a whole, and homeopathy believes in individuality and every person is different so medicine for every person can be different although if they are suffering from the same disease or symptoms.
So homeopathy can help so much to cure and reduce anxiety, also homeopathy has various medicine which leads to the vast selection of medicine through which cure can be possible.
Here, we have top homeopathic medicines which can help to reduce and cure anxiety.
Top Homeopathic Medicines For Anxiety.
Aconite Or Aconitum Napellus
- For sudden and intense panic attacks or anxiety.
- A person has fear of death may indicate this remedy.
- Strong palpitations,
- Shortness of breath
- Red face.
- Anxiety due to sudden shock
- Symptoms like apprehension
- The fright stage may be accompanied
- Hurried and worried person.
- Stomach pain or digestion-related problem occurs due to anxiety.
- Fastidious people and too much take care about the health and too much concerned about security.
- Thinks that everyone wants to kill him/her.
- Panic attacks occur at midnight or sometimes in the early morning.
- Very restless person.
- Fair, fat flabby person with anxiety.
- Anxiety due to extreme physical illness or physical trauma.
- The confused state of mind after physical work or after being tired.
- Dread of disaster and fear.
- People with claustrophobia
- Fear of heights.
- People having fear going social.
- A specific fear of office or going to the office.
- Oversensitive person.
- Headache, backache due to nervousness
- Hearing shocking news or sad news can cause anxiety, thinking about events and bad news can aggravate the condition.
- Suitable to tall slender person.
- The excitable person with imaginary vision.
- The face becomes red during anxiety
- Strong palpitations with increased thirst.
- Wants chilly things and desire to put an ice cube in the mouth during complain
Especially for females, pulsatilla has marked action on female patients. But it does not mean that it can not be given to men.
- Weeping tendency
- Consolidation ameliorate the complaint
- Fear of being alone.
- A person with anxiety and insecurity
Other Homeopathic Medicine For Anxiety
- Natrum Mur
These are some of the useful homeopathic medicine for anxiety. Also, there are other homeopathic medicines available for anxiety-like Ignatia, Natrum Mur, Silicea, etc. But these are the most useful medicines for anxiety in homeopathy.
Share this article if you found it useful and stay tuned with us for more informative content.