You have heard about Streax hair color once in your life. Coloring your hair to look beautiful is becoming a trend nowadays. Many people color their hair to look attractive and make an impression on other people. In this blog, we will discuss in detail about Streax hair color.
We already have many blogs about how to take care of your hair and have found some myths about hair loss.
What is Streax Hair Color?
Things you will learn about
Streax hair color is a popular brand known for its wide range of vibrant and long-lasting shades. Whether you’re looking to cover grays or experiment with a bold new look, Streax offers a variety of options to suit every hair type and style. With their innovative formulas and easy application process, achieving salon-quality results at home has never been easier.
Streax can be the best companion if you want to transform your unwanted white or gray hair color into your natural hair color.
There are so many brands available on the market that we have listed them below. We will try to catch each and every brand to review and give full information about them in our future blogs.
- Godrej Expert: Godrej Expert is one of India’s most popular and trusted hair color brands, offering a variety of shades in both powder and cream formats.
- L’Oréal Paris: L’Oréal is a global leader in the beauty industry and offers a wide range of hair color products in India, including brands like L’Oréal Paris Excellence, Casting Crème Gloss, and more.
- Garnier: Garnier, a subsidiary of L’Oréal, offers hair color products under its Garnier brand, such as Garnier Color Naturals and Garnier Color Sensation.
- Schwarzkopf: Schwarzkopf is a well-known international brand available in India, offering premium hair color and care products.
- Revlon: Revlon is another international brand with a presence in India, providing a variety of hair color options, including the Revlon Colorsilk range.
- BBlunt: BBlunt is an Indian hair care brand that offers hair color products known for their unique shades and quality.
- Matrix: Matrix, a professional hair care brand, offers a range of hair color options for both salon use and home application.
- Indus Valley: Indus Valley is an Indian brand known for its organic and natural hair color products, catering to those looking for chemical-free alternatives.
- Streax: Streax is an Indian brand known for its hair color and hair care products, offering a variety of shades and formulations.
- VLCC: VLCC, a well-known wellness and beauty brand in India, provides hair color options under its VLCC Natural Sciences range.
- Vegetal: Vegetal is an Indian brand specializing in herbal and plant-based hair color products that are free from chemicals.
- Shahnaz Husain: Shahnaz Husain is a renowned Indian beauty expert who offers herbal hair color products under her brand, Shahnaz Husain Herbals.
- Nisha Color Sure: Nisha is known for its henna-based hair color products, which are popular in India for their natural and conditioning properties.
- Ezee: Ezee is an Indian brand known for its quick and easy-to-use foam hair color products.
Why Go With Streax Hair Color?
- Long-lasting Results: Streax’s unique formulation ensures that your color remains vibrant and fade-resistant for an extended period.
- Ammonia-Free Options: Streax offers ammonia-free hair color variants, minimizing damage to your hair and scalp.
- Gray Coverage: If you’re battling grays, Streax provides excellent coverage, leaving you with a youthful look.
- Natural Shine: Streax Hair Color doesn’t just add color; it enhances the natural shine of your hair, giving it a healthy and lustrous appearance.
- Cruelty Free: Streax Hair color does not tested on animals, while there are some color brands that contains products tested on animals.
- Use At Home: It is easy to use, and you can apply it on your own; you don’t have to go to professionals for coloring your hair.
- Affordable: It is easily available at a cheap price at your nearest medical store or pharmacist.
Precautions While Using Streax Hair Color
There are certain things that you have to keep in mind, which is that you first have to tell your physician before doing hair color.
Sometimes people may have allergies to certain ingredients. It differs from individual to individual, so it is better to consult your medical adviser or physician before doing color.
To avoid any kind of allergy, first only color one patch of your hair, then wait a few days. If you have any allergies, it will help to detect them.
Make sure that you choose the proper shade according to your face tone and try to prefer natural looking shades, as they can make you look better.
Tips For Better Hair After Using Streax Hair Color
Maintaining the brilliance of your Streax hair color is essential. Here are some tips for hair care:
- Use sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners to prevent color fading.
- Limit exposure to direct sunlight, which can bleach hair color.
- Consider touch-up applications when your roots start to show.
What is Streax Hair Color?
Streax Hair Color is a popular hair coloring product that offers a wide range of shades to change or enhance your hair color. It is known for its quality, ease of use, and vibrant results.
Is Streax Hair Color safe to use at home?
Yes, Streax Hair Color is designed for both salon and at-home use. Follow the provided instructions carefully to achieve safe and satisfactory results.
Does Streax Hair Color contain ammonia?
Streax offers both ammonia-based and ammonia-free hair color options. Make sure to choose the one that suits your preference and hair type.
How long does Streax Hair Color last?
The duration of color retention varies based on factors like your hair type, the specific shade used, and your hair care routine. Generally, it can last up to 4-6 weeks before requiring touch-ups.
Can Streax Hair Color cover gray hair effectively?
Yes, Streax Hair Color is known for its ability to cover gray hair effectively, providing natural-looking results.
Can I lighten my hair with Streax Hair Color?
Streax offers a range of shades, including lightening options. However, the extent to which it lightens your hair depends on your starting hair color and the specific shade you choose.
How do I choose the right Streax Hair Color shade for my skin tone?
Consider your skin undertone and personal preference. Generally, warm-toned individuals may opt for warm shades, while cool-toned individuals may prefer cooler shades. A consultation with a hair color specialist can also help.
How do I perform a patch test for Streax Hair Color?
Before using any hair color product, it’s crucial to perform a patch test to check for allergies or skin sensitivities. Follow the patch test instructions provided with the product.
Can I use Streax Hair Color on previously colored hair?
Yes, you can use Streax Hair Color on hair that has been previously colored. Be sure to consider the existing color when selecting your new shade and follow any specific instructions for color-treated hair.
How do I maintain my hair color after using Streax Hair Color?
To prolong the vibrancy of your hair color, use sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners formulated for colored hair. Protect your hair from excessive sun exposure, and consider using color-protecting products.
Can Streax Hair Color be used on all hair types and textures?
Streax Hair Color is suitable for various hair types and textures. However, results may vary based on your hair’s natural characteristics, so it’s essential to follow the instructions carefully.
Can I mix Streax Hair Color shades to create a custom color?
Mixing Streax Hair Color shades is possible to achieve a custom color, but it’s advisable to consult a professional or perform a strand test to ensure the desired result.
How often should I touch up my hair color with Streax?
The frequency of touch-ups depends on the rate of your hair growth and how long the color lasts on your hair. Most people touch up their hair color every 4-6 weeks.
Where can I purchase Streax Hair Color products?
Streax Hair Color products are available at various retail stores, supermarkets, beauty supply shops, and online marketplaces.