Dolo 650 is a common brand name for a pain relief medication
It contain Paracetamol (Acetaminophen) as its active ingredient.
- Dolo 650 is commonly use for relief of pain and fever associated with
Various conditions such as toothache, headache, common cold and
- It is manufactured by Micro Labs Limited in India. It is available in
Uses Of Dolo 650
- Dolo 650 is mainly used as painkiller and it’s also use for feverish condition.
- Use for pain such as headache, menstrual cramps, toothache etc.
How Dolo 650 Works?
- Dolo 650’s active ingredient (acetaminophen) which works by blocking the
production of certain chemicals in the body that cause pain and fever.
Dosage of Dolo 650
- Dosage of Dolo 650 is vary depending on the age and weight of the patient,
as well as the severity of the pain and fever.
- It is very important to follow the dosing instruction by physician and indicated
On the label of the medicine.
Side effects of Dolo 650
- Dolo 650 is commonly used medication for pain and fever relief, but like all
Medication it can causes side effects.
- Some of the common side effects of Dolo 650 includes:
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
- Allergic reaction etc.
- These side effects are usually mild and go away on their own after discontinuing
Medication or reducing the dose. However, in rare cases Dolo 650 can cause more serious
Side effects such as a Liver damage, especially if taken in high doses or for too long period.
It is important to use Dolo 650 or any other medication only as directed by a physician or
Healthcare professionals to avoid any side effects or adverse reactions.